INFORMATION & APPLICATION
California’s New Tea Festival
June 27, 2020
Vendor & Exhibitor Spaces At SacTeaFest 2020 :
- Interior & Exterior Booth Spaces
- 40 booth spaces in a comfortable ballroom.
- Interior sizes: 10 x 10 & 5 x 10
- Exterior sizes: Standard 10x10 Pop-up space
- Offer tastings
- Sell products at your booth
- Be included in the show guide
- Be part of the social media and marketing campaign
- Include your coupons & samples in swag bags
- Your business on the “Marketplace” on website front page
- Vendors featured on our website until prep for next year
What does a tea festival look like? We share a vision inspired by other tea events.
Apply For Your Booth
Please Note: It is critical to the success of Sac Tea Fest to select vendors that are tea-specific and tea-related. We also want to offer many types of tea to serve the interests of diverse tea lovers. We reserve the right to select vendors who best meet the needs of this community on a first-come, first-served basis.
Young Mountain Tea booth at the San Francisco International Tea Festival.
Preview Our Policies
Make sure our event is a good fit for your business.
Plan your Booth Strategy
Begin now creating a plan to maximize your booth.
Engage Your Customer Base
Consider the benefits of inviting your customers to join you at SacTeaFest.
The Scottish Rite Temple